Friday, 17 October 2025

Merit

 I got my dissertation mark yesterday, at least one month earlier than expected, and received a solid merit and some lovely feedback from marker 1 and marker 2.  It brought a smile to my face for the rest of the day and I felt I had achieved a lot from the standing start where I was at two years ago when I began the degree.  My collection of poems was well received and understood and the humour was not lost on the markers;  the markers not understanding the poems had been a fear of mine.  So all in all a good day and the illness went a bit to the back of my mind. 

However, the illness is still with me and the rash has not yet gone.  I have received messages this morning from two friends on the MA and one has been suffering from some of the same symptoms as me, some but not all.  However I still I found this  reassuring and perhaps I have had something that is "going about".    I am starting to putting two and two together about it and coming out with four instead of five. 

It is very scary being ill alone.


1 comment:

  1. Well done on your dissertation. I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete