Monday, 13 July 2026

Disclosure Day

 Today as I had nothing to do and had spent all day yesterday at home alone I decided to go out to the cinema.   The temperature outside was around about 22C and there was a breeze.  The trains were running. 

 This is the latest Steven Spielberg film and stars Emily Blunt, Josh O'Connor and Colin Firth.

I didn't like it at all, I found it boring, stupid, difficult to follow, and I left before the end.   After 30 minutes I felt like I was still waiting for the film to begin.  I stayed for another 45 minutes and nothing improved for me and I left.  I was disappointed in the movie.  I wanted to like it. 


6 comments:

  1. I wanted to like it
    I hated it
    Sad to see Sam Neil from Jurassic park has died ,
    It has really upset me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He never came on my radar. Don't forget for 30 years, with P, I never saw a movie.

      Delete
  2. Pity about the film. At least the trains didn't hold you up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a shame the film was disappointing. I saw a newish friend on the train who I haven't seen since before my holiday and so had his company on the train and I spent an hour in the café. at the cinema. So on balance, it was still a good day out.

      Delete
  3. How disappointing. But at least you were out and about for a bit, and 22C plus a breeze sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete