Life

 The  information received from the lovely emails I have received is that the people who really appreciate my writing and who return here day after day are those who never say anything!   

To those who have said that they do not feel that they have anything to say but like to read my views, learn things and think,  please never feel that you cannot just say hi, thank you, you enjoyed the post, the post made you think or anything else like your family are like mine, not like mine, or  you live like I do, alone and have to work at it to not just give up. 

I write but I cannot forever write in a vacuum. Please never hold back from tellilng me that you like my writing, I am only human.  I sit here tonight watching the World Cup Final alone, that must be an illustration of living alone.  I am enjoying it in the chair alone. 

Comments

  1. Just now finished watching the world cup over here. What a game, right to the end. I'm afraid I'm one of those who read and very much enjoy your writing but rarely comment. I will absolutely work on correcting that in future! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could have been giving the game my full attention as I thought it was rather unspectacular and I didn't stay up until the end. Nice to see you here, I know that you do comment occasionally. Thank you. xx

      Delete
  2. 7/19/2026 has been a bumper day for your blogs.
    So sorry that some of us have been letting you write in a vacuum, I guess that we often 'agree' or find things interesting and can't imagine that you or the others are interested in our views. Perhaps those of us that don't have our own Blogs etc are too used to being entertained.
    I shall try and do better. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all the things I wrote on Sunday the Gary Berntson former CIA man video is the must watch. Definitely go to at least 12 minutes. I don't mind about the lack of feedback anymore. I seem to have had a transformation moment over the weekend and have come out the other side and it no longer matters. The emails I have received have helped me a lot. Thanks for calling in this morning Lesley. xx

      Delete
  3. Here, those who were interested watched the football on a huge projected screen. I went to bed. I do agree with you about comments. I often have over 500 views, and just a handful of comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While you have been absent I have written a lot of posts and if you want to sit and have a read you will see some of my views on the football, especially England! Also politics and the Tour. At stage 8 near Bergerac I pointed out to readers that we were in waving distance of you. I don't get many comments but I, too, have a lot of readers.

      Delete

Post a Comment