Private Blog access

 Please email me for the invitation link to the blog.  This will go live as soon as possible.  I will have Tour coverage as usual and the daily conversations.    My email address is accessed through this blog and is public so I don't need to publish it here.  Just click on the email link in the view complete profile link. 

As soon as I receive the email request from you the invitations will be sent.   (Please do not expect the invitation immediately by return though).   Many thanks and looking forward to seeing you. 

Thank you for the contacts I have had.  Please just email me your email addresses so I can send the invitation.  Thank you Simone, I got yours.  I am not publishing any comments on the subject.  


Comments

  1. Hi Rachel. I couldn't contact you via the email link. Could we do it via Instagram? I could send you my gmail details on there via direct message. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you blogging about on the new blog Rachel?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment