Later the same day. Alone all day. Have done my exercises which I do each day now. I am noticing a difference in agility and wellbeing. I have doing them for a month now. 15 minutes each morning and sometimes repeated in the afternoon. I follow a YouTube video which keeps the timing discipline going. I know the exercises well but I need the timing so I keep watching the video along with me exercising.
I have shopped and am turning more into a vegan as I have a number of health issues at present which I am hoping can be improved with a more vegan diet. I am not going completely vegan but I am attempting to eat more vegetables and protein beans.
The day has been splendid with temperatures up to 16C and sunshine. It is changing just now later in the afternoon and has clouded over. But what a beautiful Autumn day. I listened to Mary Greenwell on Desert Island Discs. I thought of the Magnons.
No comments:
Post a Comment