Sunday, 14 December 2025

Jobless, Madness, British Forever? No, Gone

 Britain is finished.  If you are one of those who believe that all we need are state workers who work in health, teaching and civil service you are very very stupid.  I once read a comment by a blogger who called these people the backbone of Britain.  The backbone of Britain are the workers who produce and generate the profits to drive the economy and to provide the wealth of the country.  

The Labour Party are set to destroy Britain as we know it, we are already well on the road to this.

Rayner will be returning to government and to the Cabinet and her aim is to be prime minister.  Rayner is behind the employment legislation which has at the moment been sidelined that was to give employment rights of compensation and unfair dismissal rights to those having only 1 day working.  (But the bill continues through Parliament).  I suspect the plan that Starmer has is for Rayner to be PM.   Her Chancellor will be Miliband.   And while the rest of the world is waking up to the stupidity of the climate change madness Britain will have a Chancellor who is a net zero fanatic who will never admit otherwise and never ever back down on net zero however evident it is he is selling us down the river.  We will end up with nothing to give anyway, no money because the benefits will have no source of funding.  I wonder what Britain will look like when everything has gone.  It won't be like a hot country with tumbleweed, it will be cold and miserable. 

Wise people are now seeing they can get more in benefits than they get in work.  Well actually many thousands have seen this for years and it has just been getting better and better and now the two child cap has gone it is a bit more icing on the cake with the marzipan.   Why do three jobs when it can all be passed to you in a benefit payment straight to your bank?



Finished. 


I see that Streeting is having second thoughts about the Puberty Blockers trial. 

I see that Starmer is not having second thoughts about sending the Russian held assets to Ukraine.  How will we feel when Ukraine is free and the rest of the world is at war?   He says the freedom of Ukraine is what matters.   I note that the EU are having second thoughts about the release of the funds that are not theirs but belong to Russia.  


Recovery from Labour always takes decades.   I don't think we will ever recover from this one. We are still living in Blair's Britain and the stupidity of ECHR. From that I don't think  we will ever come back.

 The names of those who support Rayner make interesting reading. I leave you to check out those for yourself but they are not familar to our lips.


Those who may not support Rayner amongst the Labour backbenchers are trying  an  Andy Burnham coup by setting up a by-election which may come off if Mr Gwynne, Denton and Gorton,  resigns, the one who made remarks that he hoped an OAP die before the next elections (as is the wish of Rayner incidentally and all Labour MPs),   however Mr Gwynne says he has no intention of resigning his seat, I mean why would he on a £90,000 salary?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Position

 A grandmother, with sense, in Braintree gives her granddaughters, 13 and 15, rape alarms to carry with them at all times. The illegal immig...