Do you remember when comments and spam had to be checked on a daily basis? Well I think it is happening again and perfectly legitimate comments are going into spam and need to be released. I found today that some comments here that had been published and answered by me had been removed and put into spam. I set them free again.
Just saying in case anybody is missing their comments on blogs (I believe there are some of you). They are probably caught up in your favourite bloggers Spam file. Get him/her to release them.
I thought this problem had disappeared but it seems to be back.
I check for spam comments every day anyway, but haven't had this happening in a while - but there were a couple of real spam comments recently.
ReplyDeleteI continue to check for spam comments too. I was following comments via email on a recent post elsewhere which led me to the conclusion that clearly some comments are disappearing into spam (as opposed to being deleted).
DeleteBlogger has been playing up quite a lot recently. It is very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteYes, that blip day with comments recently seemed to trigger this too. I think we mostly take it in our stride but some seem to take it very personally which amuses me.
DeleteThanks for the reminder. Now and again I even find my own comments/replies in there
ReplyDeleteYes, that is what happened here. I took a look and was surprised to find some of my own replies had been taken out and placed in spam.
Delete