Sunday, 8 March 2026

Choke Points


Take note that Trump is right about Iran.     He is not silly or mad.   

Carney is a bit naive, China will buy him, it will buy Starmer.  Look at what happens to Sri Lanka, look at any Chinese trading partner and you will become in debt to them and going towards a basket case.  

Iran is evil to its own people.  All the revolutionaries, the Khameni people, are rich and they do it at the expense of their own people. 

Everything the revolutionaries do is evil, run by evil people.  Obama was never going to do anything, just fake threats "if you don't spend the money on your people we will attack" was all rubbish.  Nobody believed he would when he gave them money to invest in their people and not make nuclear bombs, everybody knew it was all a lie and I wrote it  about it at the time, a lie,  all one big lie by Iran because they knew Obama was faking it, probably all of us apart from Obama himself.  The money that Obama gave, the billions of dollars, all went to the Khameni revolutionaries, not the people, not to make a better life for the people.   Robbers and oppressors of their own people.    They build up Hezbollah and nobody challenges until US and Israel. 

 Iran is a puppet of China.  

US is the enemy of Khameni and he hates America.   Iran switches from GPS system to a Chinese system so that America cannot shut it off. 

The Israelis will help and with a massive military intellingence, the competent and the  local ally.  Helps US.  

Every little agreement Iran makes with China is a Chinese takeover of Iran; Iran makes itself useful to China, Iran sells most of its oil to China, cheap, and creates a big billion barrel oil reserve for China.  More half than China's energy imports go through the Malacca Strait, and China is dependent on that spot and the US Navy patrol it and if there was trouble they could block it.   Houthis can shut the Hormuz. 


Israel operates on a regional scale and its enemy is Iran and Iran is  to America as  Hezbollah is to Israel.  Israel take out Hezbollah,US  take out Iran.

China cannot produce all the oil it needs.  It is so big and has so many people.   

China do not want to lose their choke points. 

China builds pipelines, road, and it tries to avoid the US Navy.   

  It is not clear to people that China is the enemy.    

Iran has to be stopped. 


China does not come to Iran's side.  China does not help Cuba,  It will be Cuba taken out next.  Venezuela gone.  So look at China every time. 

Russia is a major supplier to China too.  It is not known how US could do anything about Russia.  

This stuff is all published.  China is the enemy. 

Israel is very careful, Israel will not bomb friendly countries in the Arab world.   Iran will bomb anybody.

 There is no such thing as international law.  It does not stop genocides.    International law stops nothing.  Bosnia ended within days when Clinton bombed (I am supporting Clinton)  and he stopped four years of war when it had not stopped before that because people kept saying we can't do anything because of  international law.   It does nothing but make morally righteous people.

Nobody reads my blog/I don't get prizes. 

Oh and Erdogan is probably the man who will take over Iran although nobody knows what the future holds yet.  


I went to see Othello this afternoon, the Theatre Royal, Haymarket production.    I liked it especially as it kept fully to Shakespeare text.   I wanted to speak like that when I came out.    I decided to write this post on my way home whilst sitting on the train.  I couldn't manage it in Shakespearean language though. 

I also made a decision that I am going to travel to London the day before my flight so I am not stuck four hours away if decisions have to be made. 

4 comments:

  1. Rachel I hope I can finish this comment here before the next alarm, I run to the shelter about every two hours.
    I want to thank you for this post and I ask myself how it is that you are the only one who has both the courage and the ability to see things as they are. I read people's posts and comments here and I am truly horrified by their blindness and biased opinions regarding everything that is happening here. My heartache and sorrow at the way people write about the situation here cannot be described. I try to ignore it but it is not easy, someone we both know wrote yesterday that she hopes Israel will run out of weapons soon. How cruel and stupid she can be when she is actually hoping that we will all not survive here.
    Thank you Rachel for this post. You are a brave and wise woman, and I already told you that a few years ago under other circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to write because so much of that which is written only comes from an agenda of hatred of Trump and no facts. Everything is available if you look for it. I have seen several things recently about China becoming an unofficial IMF everywhere they go and then bankrupting countries. I do not get involved with many other blogs these days because of things like you have illustrated and I no longer read them and I don't want to see them. They were bad for me. Thank you for commenting tonight Yael.

      Delete
  2. I have only just 'found you' again and the first read was so welcome with views that I have found I agree with but am unable to voice amongst friends locally. I wonder if we are a silent majority with no one able to represent our concerns. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning. I was thinking about you yesterday, coincidentally, as I had not seen you anywhere on blogs for a while. I have not been hiding, just perhaps not that easy to discover. As for the silent majority, maybe. I know that on blogs I keep quiet (except here) because of the loud voices of the empty vessels. Rachel

      Delete