Monday, 16 March 2026

Watch and listen

 Yesterday was Al Quds Day.  I learned a new word, Quds.  This is multi cultural Britain with a Quds assembly on the South Bank in London praising a culture of murder and repression and death to Jews.  1000 police officers attended.  The banners praised Khamenei. They praised the tyranny,  they mourned the death of the butcher of Tehran.  They chanted death to the IDF.   

It is a little bit of Britain today in your lovely multicultured nation of all that it brings to this country.  Sick.  You like the food, right?  We let it flourish and we get next door neighbours who hate us, an eventual take over of our towns as well as our cities.  Every day is a sad day for Britain now.   Life goes on for sure, you can ignore it but it grows slowly but it grows big and faster in Parliament who pander to them and not to you. 

4 comments:

  1. I was sitting in the shelter now and logged into Blogger to pass the time, and here I am, seeing yet another post of yours that I will probably be the only one to comment on again. I am so glad you are raising these issues again. Why do so few people understand that what is happening now is not just a local issue here but something global, everyone can suffer from it in the end. What don't they understand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Yael. We are led in Britain by leaders who wish to reform Britain into a global new elite and gain good marks for it and destroy the old Britain in so doing. It has grown since 1997 and the Blair government with uncontrolled immigration and no demands that immigrants assimilate, on the contrary, they do as they please bringing their culture of not just food but women as second-class, rapes and assaults common place, and their rules of what they will do and how. Why we don't see it and stop it I cannot find words to express. We have those who think it is perfectly alright and deny the murders and the asylum hotels in towns with migrants wandering around in rural areas, with gangs of criminals arranging drugs and welfare frauds, and rates of imprisonment and crimes, figures readily available to tell the story, and yet they deny. I really don't know why they don't understand Yael. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Rachel, you know that I try never to comment on political issues but I do have many concerns. As I no longer live in England I can only watch events from across the water, however, conversations with my family there lead me to believe that there is a growing tide of dissent amongst the British public who are increasingly appalled at the rapidly rising levels of rape, murder and terrorism. I think there needs to be a rethink by all governments on the overly free relaxation of common sense laws that may offend some elements of society but are allowing them to, literally, get away with murder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there was a wringing of hands and some regret from government that they are trying to put things right it would help sentiment but this is totally not the case. In fact it is the complete opposite and as my posts illustrate we are constantly not supported by government, by courts, by local authorities. .

      Delete