Friday, 10 April 2026

Israel

 Israel is defending itself for survival.  It has a great ally in the United States.  October 7 2023 was a sign of what was or is to come.  Iran mean to end Israel.  

Hezbollah is Lebanon based paramilitary group backed by Iran.  It appears that the in spite of calls for peace from the Lebanon government they are paralysed by Hezbollah and effectively frightened and run by them.  Hezbollah want to obliterate Israel. 

Hamas is funded by Iran although one is Shia and one is Sunni but they have a shared goal to get rid of Israel.  Hamas is a militant, aggressive political movement.  Hamas were responsible for the October 7th attack on Israeli people.  This night should be not be forgotten by writers in the press today.  

Houthis are a militant group.  Shia and aggressive and led by Iran.  Based in Yemen from where they come.  They also call for the obliteration of Israel.

Israel is fighting for its existence and it does not sit and wait for the next October 7th to come.

Neither Israel nor the US work from any document you have seen.   

Support Israel and the US. 

Fuel prices will stabilise.  


17 comments:

  1. Good morning Rachel.
    I dont understand the third line from the end ? Can you expand it a bit , please ?
    kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite simple I would have thought. You do not publish everything for the enemy to see. Judging by the stupidity of press and journalists and media it is best to keep your cards to your chest. How would we have ever defeated Nazi Germany if Russia, Britain, the Allies collectively, had published every manoeuvre worldwide beforehand?

      Delete
    2. I would agree thats common sense, But its also common sense for other countries to not commit themselves when they dont know the objectives. I dont commiy myself to other peoples plans without consultation. woild you ?

      Delete
    3. I don't comment on consultations during conflict of war.

      Delete
    4. It never entered my head that that simple, straighforward little sentence would be the one I am challenged on.

      Delete
    5. I probably didn't understand your question but the answer is they all know that the objective is to obliterate Israel and the allies to defend. Other than that the small print is not for journalists and media.

      Delete
    6. You are probably reading far too much into that little sentence, as if I am some kind of White House spokesperson.

      Delete
    7. What was the objective of WW2? Did people need that spelt out?

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to claify what you meant. No callenge intended

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. We perhaps were not on the same wavelength.

      Delete
    2. I meant Intelligence Services in Washington will not share knowledge on public platforms. Of course they will share with allied leaders.

      Delete
  3. your blogs are thought provoking , which is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments this morning encapsulate the thoughts of many, no doubt.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Rachel.This post is such a good surprise for me, when there is a voice like yours it is easier to bear the loneliness here and in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I become upset at the things I read about Israel and from time to time like today I feel I have to write something that I shouldn't need to write but the ignorance of the world makes me. I think there are good folk, there must be, but they are shouted down by the empty vessels that make most noise.

      Delete
  5. And in amongst all these terrorist countries is JUST ONE that is democratically run, and internationally successful. Could that be the cause of all their jealousy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Iranian people and the Israeli people live happily together. Since the 1979 Revolution the Ayatollahs have fostered terrorist regimes with Hezbollah grooming in Lebanon and Hamas in Palestine. You could be right, a form of jealousy and hate of the US and its allies in the Middle East.

      Delete