They want small businesses to survive and pay taxes under crippling tax regimes and now to produce figures every quarter thus burdening them more. Reeves wants the taxes to run the country. Sooner or later she is going to find that the small businesses are going to run dry and those tax returns and payments in January and July are going to go away and the big payers will have long gone.
And now what do we see? £500M handed to France to stop migrants. Reeves might as well open a drain lid and shove the money down the drain for all the good it is going to do. Learn from the mistakes of the Tories.
Learn that these attempts at stopping illegal migrants by chucking money to France do nothing, absolutely nothing in addressing the problem. No common sense whatsoever.
The numbers crossing the Channel each year are phenomenal, like 44,000, 45,000, you name it they come in droves and summer is on its way with calm waters and idiots in government. France love to push the migrants our way.
In Blair's Britain it will never be stopped. In Blair's Britain when a chicken McNuggets lover cannot be deported because it is against his human rights to deprive him of British McNuggets we are never, ever going to stop illegals entering and staying in this country. If you think I have made a mistake in saying Blair, I haven't. Blair created this Britain in 1997 and the 1998 Human Rights Act. Britain as we knew it was forever gone.
And still the Kings Trust tells us that 990,000 young people are out of work.
We are never going to get a government who can join up the dots unless Margaret Thatcher rises from the dead and returns.
We all know that the rights of illegal immigrants are put above the rights of any other group. The government want them here. They are the left wing voters of the future. And what are we to do about the dinghy illegals that are now coming to us from Belgium? Stop giving incentives for people to risk their lives for the land of milk and honey. I feel that I (a pushover in many people's eyes) am just about to explode with rage. Being oppressed and made to feel guilty and less than for decades now - I don't feel I can take much more.
ReplyDeleteThe civil rights lawyers see to that Simone. They see to the whole of Britain. The Police stand no chance, the Army stand no chance, the Navy stand no chance; Hermer, Lammy and Starmer run the country and all action from border patrols, police patrols, army, navy, that may keep Britain free of illegal immigrants is challenged upon arrival. Any challenge at sea or on shore before arrival could mean suspension from duties, dismissal, court martial, criminal charges, investigations, regardless of illegality of immigrant; what they were doing when throwing their documents into the sea, what they did on raping or killing once on British soil in an asylum hotel, will not lead to immediate deportation upon challenge nor certainty of deportation upon conviction, nor any apology to the British people who suffer at the hands of powerless governments, woke individuals in the lucrative civil rights chambers and deniers of anything wrong with Britain at the hands of rapists and murderers and no help given to unskilled British boys and girls who make up the 900,000 unemployed youth while the illegal immigrants get golden lawyers, lies from their shippers, lies from Britain, lies from every single person involved in government and lies upon lies upon lies from every single person who will not admit that there is something wrong with Britain today.
DeleteWell said Rachel. I won't really explode with rage. The upsetting thing is we know what is going on and yet are disempowered to do anything about it. On a lighter note, it has been a lovely day with a blue sky. I feel an optimistic shift - I hope that I can put the worry behind me and just get on with my everyday life. Wishing you a good evening. x
DeleteI believe it's actually £660 Million over three years. A TOTAL WASTE OF OUR MONEY.
ReplyDeleteNo need to shout at us. You speak here to those who know. I keep better company than you do.
Delete