Saturday, 25 April 2026

An everyday story of modern British folklore except it isn't folklore

 News from the front line of My World is that the BBC spokesperson in Tehran does not impart news of what is going on,  she speaks only of Trump.  She uses  her BBC spokesperson front line, on the ground,  as an anti-Trump platform for the world, apart from Iran of course, read on.   The BBC position in Tehran is allowed on the condition that her "news reports" are not broadcast on BBC Iran service.  However, Iran may fear not as she is only knocking Trump in any case.  

As I said a couple of days ago, the media coverage of the Iran war does nothing except puff up the feathers of the regime in Iran. 

To you BBC watchers, see if this is the case.  I don't watch so impart what others have said. 

We no longer have petrol and oil prices on the front pages of the papers.  They have moved over to allow for Starmer and Mandelson news.  Strait of Hormuz is no longer of interest and we fill up our cars in a quieter atmosphere without fears of queues and rationing and calmness reappears in my everyday life of short trips and petrol needs, films, food, and friends. 

The Starmer Mandelson story concerns the appointment of Mandelson by Starmer as the UK ambassador to Washington. in 2025  I state this for overseas readers who may be puzzled.  I am not sure if I have any overseas readers or any readers at all come to that although I have page viewers.   Anyway, Mandelson was a known bad lot and had twice under Blair's government had to resign from Cabinet positions as unfit for office on the grounds of "personal mismanagement".  

Let us keep Starmer as Labour leader as the dangers that lurk around him would finish Britain off.  Rayner going on state visits doesn't bear thinking about. Still ducking £40,000 tax evasion on a house purchase in a wealthy Hove and Brighton locality when of course she knew  but then perhaps she muddled her tax advice with a cheap jack conveyancer who wasn't too clever and let her down but she got good advice on where to buy.  266 miles from her actual constituency, small town on the outskirts of Manchester full of barbers and vape shops and taxi drivers and houses that do not go up in value by the million mark as they do in Brighton and Hove. 

Rudakubana and Calocane move over for Starmer and a St George's Day address where he managed to address the nation without actually saying "England" once.  

This is what the fickle voters of England want with their woke minds stamping their feet and  following their beloved Radio 4 Today and following the BBC News, denials not believed incidentally.   Yes, the radio is on in your kitchen right now and does it register in your brain?  Yes, of course it does.  BBC : The Greens are this and they will save you.   Enjoy what your vote will bring you.  After all it brought Wilson once upon a time and then Blair and now Starmer.  No need for the Greens to mention anti-semitism (in Norwich the Green Party are canvassing on the doorsteps that October 7th was a hoax),  Muslims,  welfare, migrants, murderers, rapists, groomers, knifers, drug barons, more welfare, more asylum hotels (May,  the numbers crossing the Channel will reach new highs in the El Nino weather) leading to yet more unemployed, more NI to pay from Reeves, more tax, more and more and more unemployed (repeat is intentional)  more shut shops, more knives, more ogling of young girls,  more touching, more feeling, more ogling again,  more park deaths with knives,  more welfare, more tax down the drains, more Britain down the drain, more second class citizenship for locals, more first class for illegals with welcome to Britain posters and all welfare dished out on arrival.  More welfare, more welfare, welcome to Britain.  No more jobs, no more green fields and no more dark satanic mills either.  Only fields of solar panels and no food. 

Sign on for welfare, sign on as a 17 year old  when really you're 32, you didn't come from Somalia, you came from Kenya and you weren't in a war zone and your papers all fell in the sea when someone jogged your arm. You paid a shipper to ship you here and he went home to his yacht and he used the sign on papers too to send British welfare to his family in Albania as he thought he might as well have some of it too.  (£53M in welfare from Britain  sent to families in Bulgaria by one gang alone).  




15 comments:

  1. I read every word Rachel. I have nothing more to add except that I wish that we would wake up and find out it was all a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nightmare that scares people and they zip their mouths and they run away Simone. Rachel xx

      Delete
  2. I would love to see inside the minds of Starmer and Reeves (et al) to see how they view a future UK under Socialism. I now see Farage as dangerous, The Greens as totally bonkers, the Lib Dems as pointless, and Corbyn's little gang as a total waste of time. May 7th will be a turning point (I hope).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell your friend Neil Theasby that Britain is run by amateurs who are unfit to govern.

      Delete
    2. Well you should be able to put two and two together when you read a blog post headed Amateurs. (I assume you do read the blogs of your friends).

      Delete
    3. Obviously not enough of them. I must try harder !

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted the comment about the blogger, who of course I know who he is. It was a harsh but true comment. Every mention of the October Seven brings back the pain and anger at those who failed to express compassion. And he was one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot bear to say his blog name here in any context. Thank you Yael. Rachel

      Delete
    2. I wish your comment could have been seen Yael because I believe it would have had support from many and particularly from many female readers to things you referred to. I did see it before you deleted. I fully understand why you decided to delete though.

      Delete
  5. I had a heavy fall about 10 days ago and have not felt like commenting much. I agree with much of what has been said. I was thinking of moving back into an area nearer to my family, But you have made me feel it may be safer here
    Sorry there are still idiots like that arounf Yael

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have said it once and I will say it again I believe there are people who have no understanding or knowledge of Nazi Germany in the 1930s and what went on. It is significant to know this today and to contextualise it but they do not care nor take steps to find out as far as I can see.

      I am sorry you had a heavy fall Kathy. I missed you but understand you will not have felt like commenting. Get well soon. Rachel x

      Delete