Tuesday, 2 June 2026

Shamed Britain

 This is Britain

And now we have the boy, Henry Nowak,  who lay dying after being stabbed who the police were more concerned with whether he had made a racist remark than saving him so as he lay dying on the ground begging for help the last words  he heard were the police reading him his rights of arrest and clamping handcuffs on him,  dragging him across gravel and leaving him to die.   He had not been racist.  He was the victim of the attack.   He had been the victim of a family who lied and murdered him with a cache of murder weapons in hand.   Murderer Vickrum Digwa and all his family lying and in contempt of court at the same time.  

The 18 year old student handcuffed in his final moment.  Fatally stabbed and then handcuffed by the police.  An innocent boy.  It is enshrined in police documents.  Let this be changed.  "People should be treated differently because of the colour of their skin"  has no place in policing.  It is entrenched in police manuals and they are trained in this way.  It is wrong.   All people should be treated the same. 

Is this the Britain you remember in the 1970s when you were on a visit to Britain or newly travelling around as a youngster, a student or newly in work?  

This is Britain today.  2026.

 That the boy lay dying did not concern Britain and the police.  Like the Asian taxi drivers who raped girls for years no one was allowed to mention it because it was ruled as racist to talk about an Asian raping a schoolgirl and that was the overriding consideration, like the boy security officer in the Manchester Arena who dare not search a bomber for fear of being called a racist, like the Nottingham murders, the Southport murders, the mental health workers, the schools who all feared drawing attention to how dangerous the Southport murderer was,  or the Nottingham murderer was,  for fear of sounding racist, they couldn't say it.   Like it goes on and on and on we cannot cross a man who is not a white man, he is to be given the upper hand, the rights, and above all of us who are British white people who have lived here for ever and ever in our country but now we are the second class whites with no rights and justice is not done.  We are nothing to Britain.   

The AG will review the sentencing.  I hope that will include some of the murderers family for contempt of court for lying. 

Thanks to Lindsay Hoyle who made sure it was discussed in the House of Commons today. The government Home Secretary Shabama Mahmood made a weak statement and Kier Starmer said nothing, he wasn't there and he obviously felt no need to be there for the British public.  

No wonder Farage is gaining so much support.  

Action against a police officer is not going to change anything.

Two tier Britain. 

And as ever, I will be written off as the one in the wrong for writing this.   



14 comments:

  1. You are not in the wrong Rachel. One of the police officers has just resigned. A lot of us have known about two tier justice in the UK for years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This country is now rotten to its very core. You only have to look at innocent elderly white people imprisoned after the Southport killings to see what a deplorable country we have become.

      Delete
  2. Why should you be wrong , when you speak if what is ? People shouldnt be treated differently for their nationality,whatever their skin colour. But it happens ,not only by the police.
    Kahty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as I illustrate, it happens in other areas of employment too. Superiors and managers are quick to reduce everything to racism and to punish the wrong people.

      Delete
  3. I can hardly believe that this is the same England that I was brought-up in. This case is a total disgrace, and I hope that all involved are punished. I was going to write about what happened myself, but you've done it for me. This 'two-tier' business not only covers 'justice'; it is everywhere, and must be stopped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This behaviour is instilled into the police from the training manual from the word go in police training.

      Delete
  4. That is a terrible story, for the boy and your justice system and society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine how it must be for his family. I bet you didn't know that Britain has sunk this low even though I write about it frequently. Seen in tandem with the post before I hope it makes that post make sense to more readers. I note that I lost a follower immediately upon publishing it though. Thanks Linda. xx

      Delete
    2. I use yahoo mail and now and again I click on their online news. I rarely read more than the story titles. It's all too depressing and quite shocking. Abuse, racial violence, rape, stabbings, besides the showbiz 'news' which is just a incredible load of rubbish.
      Your present government appears to have no idea how to run a country. It's not often I read or hear a positive post. Refugees have changed the face of English life. I wonder if a new government will be able to stop the downhill slide.

      Delete
    3. No government can wholly reverse it with Blair's Britain of civil rights legislation and civil rights lawyers and a civil service which is politically biased to the left when it should have no bias at all..

      Delete
  5. You are not wrong. You are very eloquent and correct in what you say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was incensed when I heard the account of what happened and I wrote at that moment. Thank you for visiting the blog Frances. x

      Delete
  6. Two-tier policing has been happening for decades. There are parts of London, and probably other cities, where there are no-go areas for white people. People who choose to come to this country should expect to abide by British law. 'When in Rome' and so on.
    The trouble will be inflamed by Farage and Robinson encouraging 'demonstrations', which are just an excuse for violent behaviour, making division ever deeper, and not respecting Mr Nowak's plea for his son's murder not to become the catalyst for further political division and mayhem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starmer is totally out of touch with the people in what he said in Parliament today, with turning his words to shoot the messenger when Farage spoke as the public feel about two tier policing.

      As for the violence in Southampton, the film I saw just now was the police antagonising the people with going at them with riot shields and swinging batons at people shouting but not violent.

      Personally I think that political agitators are put in and that Robinson is maligned and Farage has only spoken as Starmer himself should have spoken, representing the British people.

      Delete

A coat and a film

 I was supposed to go out today to meet school friend for lunch and catch-up - haven't seen each other since January.  However, she rang...