Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Private Blog

 I have taken the blog private for my peace of mind.  I am currently going through the requests I received in July from those who notified me that they wish to continue reading the blog when I first said that the blog would be going private.  It is taking me some time to add them all to the Blogger invitation list.  I have prioritised those who leave comments as my first tranche of invitees.  I am now working through those who emailed me to say they are long term readers and would like to continue.  I apologise for the delays which are inevitable as I can only do so many per day and am also in the hands of Blogger.  In addition it is a bit of a "learn as I go along" about how to actually create the private blog and invited readers per se.    So please bear with me. Mistakes may be made and later corrected.  So if you get a repeat invitation please respond to it.  Thank you for your patience but hopefully normal blogging will continue through this. 

If you are able to comment please let me know or, if not and you are experiencing any problems with comments please email and I will see if I can sort it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Films Football and Fun

 I went to see the Social Reckoning movie yesterday.  This is the latest documentary/drama, with an emphasis on drama over documentary, on Z...