Tuesday, 2 December 2025

Fat changes

 Would you alter your insides and the mechanics of your body by artificial means if you didn't have to? I suppose it is a bit like me and statins, a constant no to the doctors.  My diet can be changed to help me get leaner and fitter, not a pill between my lips or a stab injection in my stomach,  slowing down digestion, blocking enzymes and mother nature.   How is it that so many people have bought into mounjaro?   In the very recent past it was said that over the counter fat busting pills were dangerous.  What makes the latest addition to the fat market different?  Saying they were developed for Type 2 diabetics maybe gives them some kudos that others never had.   Best reaction to mounjaro is to buy Eli Lilley shares.  If so many people are buying it Eli Lilley making money and profits is the only certainty. 


8 comments:

  1. MY smallholding hero and author John Seymour said in his Self Sufficiency book nay bible. People who engaged in strenuous manual labour, like traditional farm workers, could eat a wide variety of hearty high calorie foods because they would "burn it off with hard labour". I would include the building trade and gardening in that Rachel. If you exercise you can eat what you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having suffered from the extreme vitamin D deficiency three years ago I have paid a lot more attention to being outside each day, summer and winter, and diet. Seymour was right about manual labour being healthy.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Dave. Physical exertion allows you to consume higher calorie foods, but if that is not possible, then the only real option is to eat less of the fat producing foods.
    My niece gained far too much weight after having her two children and now finds it a struggle to maintain a healthy diet due to her demanding job as a police officer with long hours, erratic shifts and access to healthy options when working. She has just started on Mounjaro and I am concerned that it could prove harmful to her, but she is desperate so is willing to take the risk. I really wish she didn't feel she has to, and hope that my concerns prove to be unwarranted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already noticing a difference in my physical fitness following my daily exercise routine,; it has surprised me how 30 days of keeping to it already has noticeable results. I sympathise with those whose jobs involve shifts that disrupt the cicadian rhythm. Who can blame them for seeking some help from mounjaro if it is there.

      Delete
  3. In my opinion, keeping active in mind and body can stave off a lot of ailments. Anything in excess is bad. I do simple stretching exercises when I wake up. I give myself a purpose in the day, eat in moderation and try to get to bed at a reasonable time. Keeping grateful and praying helps a lot too! Hope you have a great day Rachel. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My exercises are now paying dividends together with my awareness of what I eat. A good balance of the spiritual with the physical is also important, together with a good daily routine, as you say. I don't know what happened to me but it seems like it is easy for these things to get out of harmony. However, things like today help me.

      Delete
    2. Very pleased that you are getting back on track with your health Rachel. x

      Delete
    3. Your comments are very much appreciated, your caring and reading of the situations that I describe and understanding. Thank you Simone xx

      Delete

Holiday 2027 Fixed

On Monday I was feeling the best I have felt for some time.  I had nothing planned for the day and considered the cinema but decided against...