Today is my birthday and I will be out later this morning to celebrate with a friend. She has invited me to a carvery lunch at a local hostelry where we will go together. She is on her own and I am on my own so it is good for both of us in equal measures.
Happy birthday Rachel, I hope you have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteWalk in beauty
Kathy
Thank you Kathy. Walk in beauty sounds so special and tranquil. Rachel xx
DeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY. Enjoy your lunch. Cro x
ReplyDeleteThanks Cro.x
DeleteHappy Birthday again Rachel! I hope you have a lovely carvery lunch with your friend. x
ReplyDeleteThank you Simone. xx
DeleteHappy birthday Rachel, I wish you all the best in the world.
ReplyDeleteThank you Yael. xx
DeleteHappy Birthday Rachel! I hope you have a wonderful day! 🎉 🎊 🍾 🥂
ReplyDeleteThank you Jennifer. I had a lovely lunch and now relaxing at home. xx
DeleteHappy Birthday Rachel ! Hope that you are having a ver special day ! X Sheila
ReplyDeleteHi Sheila. I am enjoying my day, thank you. xx
DeleteHappy Birthday from me, too, Rachel!
ReplyDeleteLunch with a friend sounds good.
Thank you Meike. I enjoyed my lunch with my friend. xx
DeleteWishing you a very happy birthday and many more of them
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda. xx
DeleteVan harte gefeliciteerd en nog veel goede en gezonde jaren.
ReplyDeleteA carvery lunch, I am jealous. That is for me sometime ago.
It was a wonderful lunch, just like home cooking. I chose roast beef and Yorkshire pudding with sticky toffee pudding for dessert. Thank you. xx
DeleteHappy birthday, Rachel. Long may you wave.
ReplyDeleteBob, thank you for calling in to wish me happy birthday. I hope you are well. I have not seen any replies on your recent blog and wondered if you had hibernated. (I have not looked today so maybe I am not up to speed). Rachel x
DeleteRachel …happy birthday ……dearHeart
ReplyDeleteThanks John x
DeleteHappy Birthday, dear Rachel! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Pip. x
Delete