Thursday, 11 June 2026

A Change or AOC; who or what is that?

 AOC fumbles for an exit when the going gets tough. 

AOC embraces the woke of the liberals and she is going to fail for this very point. 

Voters remember this at the ballot box.  AOC is not the candidate for the Democrats to win.  AOC struggles to gain traction.  She goes on about Trump weaponsizing the justice system.  Democrats did the same thing in pursuit of Trump.    Pure unfiltered hypocrisy.  

Fumbling stumbling woman when caught in a corner.   

AOC fails to resonate with Americans outside the Democratic bubble on the far left that she lives in. 

She speaks in political deflection and gibberish. 

Intellectual honesty does not exist on the left in the US or in Britain.  

Her message, tax the rich. 

The core reason AOC fails to connect.  Her ideology fails where mainstream voters are concerned.  

Who or what is AOC?  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.  

New York Congresswoman.  Democrat as if I need to tell you. 

Makes a change here for me  to look at someone like this in the US.  They all get pretty upset about Trump and she likes to claim things like Americans hate women;  too many liberals like to say that America is ugh. Their country is ugh they say.    Iron clad evidence for this is that Kamala Harris lost.  That is all AOC  has to say when questioned.   Kamala Harris could not survive a difficult question.  She never separated herself from radical woke agenda.  She lost because the American voters found her lacking.  They evaluated her record and she was lacking.    Same is going to happen for AOC.

Who loves America?  Immigrants.   Who loves Britain?  Immigrants.   

A catastrophic candidate for 2028?  Well yes, lets have her like another Kamala Harris, who can't answer difficult questions and whinges on about Trump.  New York doesn't run America, or does it?   No, of course it doesn't.  I bet Mamdani loves AOC.   The rest of America?  No, I doubt it. 

You might be hearing her name a lot so you may as well hear it here first.  Education, education education. 

You want her in charge of foreign policy?  You want to question her on Ukraine? You want to question her on Russia, Cuba and China?  (Please note the three in the same breath).   You want to question her on Israel, well you probably already know the answer to that one, she loves Hamas. 

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of her. I think you have told me all I need to know Rachel. We live in very strange times indeed. I think I am going to start to live in a bubble and not read or listen to the news anymore. It is horrendous the way the West is going and we know it is all done on purpose. I am going to do more painting, read more, educate myself more. I have just ordered 'The Pearl' by John Steinbeck. Haven't read that before. I hope you are feeling better today Rachel. Just wish the rain would stop and it would warm up a tad! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will still read my blog. The news from Belfast will continue and continue and it will be the same the country over and over if the murderers and knifers and attackers are allowed to come in and to harm us and we are secondary citizens to this. It is simple, the government need to speak up for us for a change, see that fears are here and we cannot be ignored for ever.

      I am feeling better today but it can be one step forward and two steps back so I am taking my time. I am not familiar with The Pearl. It is cold here too and it has been raining all day. xx

      Delete
  2. Of course I will still read your blog Rachel. I'm talking about the constant bad news on the tv and radio and twitter. The problem is this government are on the side of the baduns. If we speak up we are just labelled racist. Until they experience diversity on their own doorstep they will never understand. It is not about black versus white, it is about culture clash and different life values. Stupid politicians and commentators always say things like 'is it because he is brown or black?' Well no actually. It is about an unfair system that actively puts any skin colour above white. That is pure racism. There is so much money to be made out of it though.

    Glad you are feeling better. This cold, damp weather doesn't help to raise the spirits does it? Meant to be hot again at the weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simone. I have just added an up-date to the Yorkshire posting of a few days ago with the latest news.

      The government ignores the British people and will pay the consequences.

      Delete

Stitch Up

It is clear to me that Burnham cares more about illegal immigrants than he does about anyone else.  Labour is out to turn this into a Muslim...