I still like to write. Some don't. Fear, indifference, ignorance, total lack of interest in their country stops speech? Total lack of interest in the future? Total giving up and "I can't do anything about it" attitude? I can hear some saying that. Others will just think nothing is happening which is why I have been highlighting criminal activity in Yorkshire as an example of the fact that plenty is happening everywhere.
Turning to Makerfield: Facts from a Makerfield resident: During the Labour years of 1997 to 2009 council tax went up by 5.7%. During the Tory years it went up 0.82%. On the arrival of Andy Burnham as Mayor council tax has gone up by 4.1%. These were the bad Tories of course.
Andy Burnham gives lots of posh flats to Manchester, for the wealthy young professionals, or the civil servants who will only vote Labour because Labour will pay them best and give them the gold-plated pensions forever. Flats for the smart and no flats for the poor. Manchester recovers from the IRA with streets not seen before.
Andy Burnham is not the man for Britain.
Nor is his wife who will benefit from the EV net zero high end contracts in her high end directorship of the ev charging vehicle company in your street, your neck of the woods, the welled heeled Marie-France Van Heel. She is the Chief Marketing Director. You didn't know his wife was that woman did you? Well you do now. Don't think it is Tories who are the wrong 'uns in your Britain.
Before the Belfast attempted de-capitation of an innocent worker happened, white, male, walking without a care in the world like you do when you are in the street going about your business thinking about your tea, the British people were upset at the attacks on them in innocent streets and being classed as second class citizens in their own country.
The first class citizens are the illegal immigrants who come with lies and seeking asylum, machetes, guns, sign-on scams for the whole family at the DSS office, hate for us and smirks across their faces at the money they can get, at the head of the queue and shove you backwards. They are homeless so they go to the top of the council house list and your application which has been patiently sitting there for three years goes down a line or two or three or four. Admit it, you know all this but pretend it is bad to think it because you are brainwashed that it would be wrong to think that you deserve anything, you are not wanted anymore and you are starting to believe that it is right and you must hang your head and accept it because you have been wicked. You begin to subconsciously censor your thoughts.
Did you know that Britain is the only country in the world that dislikes its own people? It would seem to be that way.
In Azerbaijan which many will say is a wicked dictatorship it was clean and safe. Vaping is not allowed and vapes are not allowed in the country because the wicked dictatorship (I am being sarcastic in case it is difficult to understand via the written word on the internet) do not trust the safety of vaping and not enough is known about the dangers so its people are protected from them.
When I see teenagers vaping here I want to tell them to stop. It is a crying shame to see beautiful young people clutching vapes and doing goodness knows what to their arteries and lungs. In vape shops young people are corrupted and lured in with cheap kicks. And like the barbers shops in every street of every town, the vape shops are covers for all sorts of drug deals and money laundering and crime and making teenagers drug runners.
This country is corrupt and indecent to its very core. Much as the politicians may wish to hide it and pretend otherwise and act puzzled about its subjects, they can't do that for ever more. Hillary Benn let himself down in Parliament the other day by pretending to not know what an alien let into the country is. Shame on you Benn.
My garden grows with grass and wild flowers but its beauty is nothing in this filthy, ruined country. Once again Tony Blair has a lot to answer for.
I hear you Rachel and you know that. Didn't know about Andy Burnham's wife until now. With regards to contracts, a lot of politicians like to keep it all in the family don't they? They put things in place to directly benefit their friends and family. I think he is a self-proclaimed King of the North. I think a lot of people do know what is happening. They ignore it to preserve their sanity. I also think they are afraid of voicing an opinion in case they get locked up. Understandable really in this current climate. I am sure your garden is lovely Rachel. Why don't you write some poems about what is going on in England today? They would make fascinating reading for the people of the future. x
ReplyDeleteOf course Burnham is keeping it all in the open and the tendering process is of subject to public scrutiny but I state the facts for interest of those who think these subjects do not happen within Labour Party politics.
DeleteMany of my poems are political Simone. Half my dissertation collection last year was political poetry.
Thank you for reading and dropping by with comments Simone. xx
I hear what you are saying Rachel and have been aware of much about the Labour Party since an early age, I remember things I learned when they came into power after the war. I see no improvement.
ReplyDeleteI fought for equality for women helped by my husband in many every day situations.
I dont feel emotionally strong enough to take up the banner now, others may well feel the same.
I shalll keep reading your blog and your truth, even if it upsets me.
I will continue to do what I can ,when I can.
I shall also continue to see all the good and beauty around me.
Kathy xx
Yes, it was ever thus Kathy. I will stop blogging now. Rachel x
DeleteOnce again you write what we all know, but many refuse to admit. I have one commentator who continues to say that this is all nonsense. It must be wonderful (and foolhardy) to live such a blinkered life.
ReplyDeleteI'm running a post headed 'Yorkshire', you can see it on the popular posts on the side bar, to illustrate crime in Yorkshire for those who are interested. It has been a very popular post with going on for 600 pages views so far. I started it show that crime is everywhere in Britain. I add to it from time to time.
DeleteYou obviously know who I was talking about.
Delete